RJ Naisbitt Optometry now offers a Minor Eye Conditions Assessment and Treatment Service at our practice in South Hetton, Durham.
If you are registered with a GP (doctor) in South Hetton, Easington area (inc Peterlee, Seaham, Murton and Blackhall), Sedgefield area and Durham Dales, this service is funded by the NHS – there is no charge for you to have an appointment.
If you have any of the following eye problems, please telephone 0191 5208059 to make an appointment.
– Red eye or eyelids
– Dry eyes, gritty and uncomfortable eyes
– Irritation and inflammation of the eye
– Significant recent sticky discharge from the eye or watery eye
– Recently occurring flashes and floaters
– Painful eye
– Ingrowing eyelashes
– Recent reduction in vision
– Foreign body in the eye
If you are not registered with a GP in one of the areas above, you can still access the service but there may be an charge for appointment time.