We are an independent, family owned optometrists (opticians) practice based in South Hetton, Durham. We offer NHS and private eye examinations and are happy to examine patients of all ages.
- Our practice is centred around you – the patient. We don’t have dispensing or sales targets. We offer longer than average appointment times – no rushing you in and out.
- All our eye examinations are carried out by Richard Naisbitt – registered with the General Optical Council and member of the College of Optometrists. You will see the same practitioner at every visit.
- Free eye examinations and spectacles for NHS qualifying patients.
- Quality and value for money eyewear. Patients who have previously visited national chains are usually surprised by how competitive our prices are.
- Our eye examinations include digital retinal photography at no extra charge.
- We fit all types of contact lenses including daily disposable, toric (to correct astigmatism) and varifocal.
- Same day spectacle glazing service available.
Our guarantees to you:
We constantly aim to offer you quality, value and personal service.
Price match guarantee
Should you find the same product selling locally for less, we will happily lower our price to match.
30 day varifocal satisfaction guarantee
If within 30 days of collecting your new varifocals, you have not fully adapted to them, we will happily provide a suitable alternative.
In order to maintain the comfort and fit of your spectacles, our frame prices include lifetime cleaning and adjustments.
To make an appointment please telephone 0191 5208059.